Annual sectoral survey
The purpose of the Annual Sectoral Survey (ESA) is to observe the different activities
performed by companies by breaking down their turnover into activities (sectoral classification)
and thereby deducing their principal activity (APE).
It is also used to observe the legal restructuring that affects the lives of businesses, to fill in certain parts of the tax forms relating to investment or employment, and to describe the principal characteristics of each economic sector.
The ESA survey is an integral part of the French system of production Structural Business Statistics Esane. The results of the survey are integrated to the SBS produced by the Esane system.
The survey was conducted for the first time in 2009 on the data of 2008.
The ESA survey has replaced the annual business surveys (EAE) on the fields of trade, market services excluding financial enterprises, the agri-food industries, building industry, transport, forestry and sawwmills.
Documentation par millésimes
- Annual sectoral survey 2020
- Annual sectoral survey 2019
- Annual sectoral survey 2018
- Annual sectoral survey 2017
- Annual sectoral survey 2016
- Annual sectoral survey 2015
- Annual business survey in trade
- Annual Construction Survey
- Annual Industry Survey
- Annual survey of companies in the transport sector
- Annual survey on service companies