Local knowledge of the productive system
Local knowledge of the productive system (Clap) was designed to provide statistics on all aspects of the local economy.
Statistics are localised according to place of work down to municipality level, with data on salaried employment and pay for different activities in the market and non-market sectors.
The first statistics to be issued by Clap covered data for the 2003 financial year.
- Annual declaration of social data
- Data from URSSAF, MSA and SIASP on employment and the total wage bill, used by INSEE
- Monthly workforce movement report
- Statistical business register
- Survey on the personnel of local authorities and local public establishments