Community innovation survey 2018
Frequency of data collection
Data collection is carried out via the Internet and possibly by post (at the request of the company).
Data collection period
The collection period ran from 13 May 2019 to 6 December 2019.
- By post mail
- By Internet
The sample is drawn from a sampling frame constructed from the Sirus inventory using a simple random sampling design stratified by activity, workforce segment and region where possible. The calculation of the allocations combines a Neyman allocation on the rate of innovative units and a proportional allocation on the number of innovative units, which makes it possible on the one hand to be precise on the central variable of the survey (the innovation rate) and also to query a reasonable number of innovative units in order to ensure satisfactory accuracy for questions concerning only these units.
20 150 unités
Data collection documents
- Notice of the questionnaire 2018 for the survey on community innovation (pdf, fr, 147 Ko, 12/04/2019)
- Questionnaire 2018 for the survey on community innovation (pdf, fr, 493 Ko, 12/04/2019)
The different steps of the survey ensure that the process meets the requirements for
- tests carried out prior to collection, with 60 companies
- stratified sample selection
- reminders and checks of data being collected by collectors
- adjustment of total non-response
- adjustment for partial non-response
No seasonal effect