System for information on civil servants
-Knowledge of the workforce, the nature of the work and remunerations.
-This statistical file is added to the data stemming from DADS to cover the whole field of the employment (the file so constituted is called “DADS-Grand-Format”) for the creation of “annual employment estimates”.
-Use of the Central Civil Servants data for the creation of "quarterly employment estimates" (in EPURE system).
Before 2010, the information on Civil Servants provided of several systems :
- FPE : File on Central Civil servants (FGE)
- FPT : Survey on the personnel of local authorities and local public establishments / Colter
-FPH : Surveys realized by the Ministry of Health
- File on central civil servants
- Survey on the personnel of local authorities and local public establishments
- All employees databases
- Annual declaration of social data
- Census of government employees (military and gendarmerie)
- Compilation of Employment Estimates
- Pay and salaried employment localized file
- Self-employed database