System for information on Private Individuals' Employees
- Knowledge and evolutions of the national and local workforce, the work characteristics and remunerations.
- The data about employees by private individuals are used to estimate annual employment. They are added to the annual data stemming from DADS to cover the whole field of the salaried employment (the file so constituted is called "DADS-Grand-Format").
- Use of these data to estimate quarterly trend index on salaried employment (in EPURE system).
Before 2008, Insee produced punctually statistics about employees by private individuals.
- All employees databases
- Annual declaration of social data
- Compilation of Employment Estimates
- Data from URSSAF, MSA and SIASP on employment and the total wage bill, used by INSEE