Financial links between enterprises surveyLifi
This survey aims to identify and outline the groups of enterprises operating in France. It is the cornerstone of a scheme dedicated to the statistical knowledge of groups of enterprises.
The need for data on this topic has grown due to the development of international trade and the globalisation of the economy.
This survey also satisfies a European requirement: the European regulations on national accounts require the identification of the accounts of French enterprises under foreign control, most often by foreign groups.
The capital holding links between enterprises are recorded on 31 December in order to constitute groups of enterprises and establish statistics concerning these groups and the enterprises within them.
The first survey, carried out in 1980, concerned the situation on 31 December 1979.
Type of operation
- Department of Business Statistics
Frequency of data collection
- European survey on activities of subidiaries under national control implanted in foreign countries 2009
- Statistical business register
- Access to finance for the Small and Medium-sized enterprises employing at least 10 persons
- European survey on activities of subidiaries under national control implanted in foreign countries
- Register of enterprises with majority control by the state