Total consumption of households realized within the framework of a contract whitch it difficult to renegotiate in a short-term.
They are defined as follows:
- expenditure connected to the accommodation (including, in the case of the national accounts, the imputed rents), as well as those relative to the water, to the gas, to the electricity and to the other fuels used in houses;
- services of telecommunications;
- expenses of canteen;
- services of television (television royalty, subscriptions to pay channels);
- insurances (except life insurance);
- financial services (including, in the case of the national accounts, the services of financial intermediation indirectly measured).